2013 | South Korea | Crime, Thriller | 134'
Goldmoon, the biggest crime organization in Korea, is suddenly in chaos when its leader Seok is killed in a car accident. Top-level police officials initiate project "New World" to intervene in Goldmoon's election process for the next leader, and to use Seok's death to their advantage in controlling the crime organization. The project leader detective Kang calls upon Goldmoon executive Ja-sung, an undercover cop who he planted deep within the organ- ization 8 years ago. But Ja-sung, who had been waiting long for the day he is reinstated into the police, is conflict- ed by Detective Kang’s contradictory mission.
Director : Park Hoon-jung
By the screenwriter of I Saw the Devil
Choi Min-sik (Oldboy, l Saw the Devil, Lusy)
Hwang Jeong-min (Blask House, A Bittersweet Life)
- San Sebastian International Film Festival, 2013
- Sitges International Film Festival, 2013
Best Feature Film
- BFI London International Film Festival, 2013
- Moscow International Film Festival, 2013
- Vancouver International Film Festival (Canada), 2013
- Beaune International Thriller Film Festival (France), 2013
- Udine Far East Film Festival (Italy), 2013