2003 | South Korea | Action, Sci-Fi | 114'
ln the future, technology has gotten so advanced that cyborgs have been created with their own individual specializa- tions and consciousness. They can feel, love, and hate...but they're also susceptible to expiration. Refusing to die off and be recycled, a band of combat cyborgs launch an attack against Neucom genetics in an attempt to prolong their lives and destroy all who get in the way.
Director : Min Byung-Cheon
Yu Ji-Tae (Old Boy)
- Fantasia International Film Festival, 2004
- Seattle International Film Festival, 2004
- Fantasporto lnternational Film Festival (Portugal), 2005
- Shanghai International Film Festival, 2004
- Neuchâtel lnternational Fantastic Film Festival (Switzerland), 2003
- Grand Bell Awards (South Korea), 2004
Best Visual Effects